On Tuesday, June 29, I took a pregnancy test in the bathroom at my office. Quite honestly, I really didn't think that it would be positive; I was just taking one because I thought my tummy looked pudgier than normal the night before!!
But, alas, there were two lines instead of one!!! I sat on the toilet in shock for at least 5 minutes, and when I could stand again, I immediately mumbled something about needing to go to my car, and called my best friend in California. It was 8:30am here in Texas, so it was 6:30am in CA. I prayed and prayed that she would pick up, but 3 phone calls and 2 text messages later, I was still alone with my big news.
I knew that I couldn't tell Brian until we could talk in person, so for two hours, I was completely alone with this news. Then, Brooke called me back, and she spent at least 30 minutes assuring me that Brian wouldn't kill me, and would in fact be excited with this surprise (no, we weren't trying...)
Certainly, we trust that God has a very specific plan for our future, and His timing is perfect. So while it took Brian several days to get used to this news, right now we're anxiously awaiting a Dr. appointment on July 15 to hear the heartbeat and get our first glimpse at the little 'bean'. After this, we will start telling friends and family, and after it's probably after that day that you will first glimpse this post.
Flash or Bypass Account Xiaomi Mi 4i 2015015
9 years ago





1 comment:
Congratulations! What exciting news!
Post a Comment