Friday, July 10, 2009

What?!?! You didn't know my life was in disarray??

Ha! Then we haven't been chatting enough...

Well, the time has come folks. I've dropped hints, and those of you who speak with me on a regular basis already know that the poo has hit the fan.

In late January this year, we caught wind of some big changes coming down the pipes at our franchise's corporate office. Once the dust settled, we decided that it was not in our best interest to continue with our current business operation, and were left with the decision of what to do next- we had clients who were currently working on jobs with us, a retail lease and the fact that we'd been marketing as a certain company for 2 years.

So, we began the SLOOOOOOW process of developing a new company brand. There was the retail space to deal with, and a lot of action behind the scenes to incorporate what we had already learned into the new company. Slowly, the name emerged, then the brand and we began to discuss the transition with our current clients.

Just this week, we got the website to a place where it's presentable enough to mention. I won't say "done" because websites should be ever-evolving, but I'm happy enough to at least put it out there. You will see the link on my sidebar for our business blog has changed, and announces our new company: Fresh Look Creative.

So, this is us!!

We're very excited to be wiping our hands, so to speak, of the past, and in private conversation, I will happy to dish the dirt, but for the sake of this public blog, we are MOVING FORWARD!!

Yeah!! Feel free to visit the new website: FreshLookCreative.com

(Yes, I know that currently there are only 2 examples of our work there- I'm working on it. Yes, I know the same picture is on every page, I'm working on it.) Hehehe. I'm just so excited to have something that is presentable. Finally!!

So, if you didn't know that my life was in disarray, don't worry. We're getting back into the swing of things here, so that's actually OLD news now...

;-)

1 comment:

czstout said...

you are quite the blogger these days Miss Kelli! I love it...congrats on the FLC :) Holler!!!!!